Many pianists and students stay at the Symphony for concerts, competitions, music school entrance exams, seminars, and lessons.
Why not free yourself from the hassle of having to find both a hotel and a practice room,
and secure an environment where you can practice freely in one place?
With a well-conditioned piano in a spacious room, you can comfortably concentrate on your practice.
If you wish to stay at the hotel, please review the information on this page, contact by email.
List of Accommodation Rates
|2 Grand Pianos
|Yamaha S4 Grand
|Yamaha C3 Grand
|1st night on Fri./Sat./Sun./holidays/during peak season
|1st night on regular days (other than above)
|the second night of the start of Fri./Sat./Sun./holidays/peak season
|After 2nd night of regular day start
|Maximum possible number of lodgers
Kitchen, bath/shower, refrigerator, microwave, electric pot, dishes, pots, TV, air conditioner, dehumidifier, air cleaner are all installed.
Shampoo, conditioner, soap, hair dryer, hand towels, bath towels, and bath mats are provided.
No toothpaste, nightclothes, or condiments are provided.
Notes on Accommodation
1. The following rates are applied per room for one or two persons per room.
2. For three or more persons staying in a room, an additional 3,000 yen will be charged for the first night for each additional person, and 1,000 yen will be charged for the second and subsequent nights.
Only the same family members can stay in the same room for three or more persons. The maximum number of adults staying in the same room is three.
3. Check-in time is after 2:00 p.m. and check-out time is by 12:00 p.m. (noon).
4. In case persons other than the staying guests play the piano in the room, we do not apply discounts for the second and subsequent nights. In that case, the same rate as the first night will be applied.
5. Sheets will not be changed or cleaned during your stay. If necessary, we will change the sheets for 2,000 yen per person and clean the room for 2,000 yen per time. Towel change and garbage disposal are free of charge.
6. Overnight stays from Friday to Saturday will be charged the same as at the holiday rate. At some busy seasons, such as the time of year when we expect a large number of guests to stay such as for competitions and entrance examinations for music universities, the holiday rates may apply. Please ask the Symphony for details.
Reservations for lodging during entrance examinations for music universities
If you wish to reserve accommodations for entrance examinations in advance, it is possible to reserve rooms up to 6 months in advance. For example, you may wish to reserve accommodations for the first and second rounds of the Tokyo University of the Arts entrance examinations. Please contact Symphony for further details.
1. Even if the room you wish to stay in is already reserved on an hourly basis, we may be able to arrange for you to stay in the room. Please consult with us.
2. Please let us know the approximate time of your check-in and check-out so that we can prepare for your arrival/departure.
3. If you wish to reserve a practice room on an hourly basis on the same day before check-in or after check-out, the same-day reservation fee with a special discount will apply. Please let us know if you wish to do so.
Please contact by email.
Subject: Symphony Accommodation Reservation
■Representative's phone number
■Room number you wish to stay
■Number of guests (adults/children)
■Purpose (competitions, entrance exams, giving lessons, etc.)
by Cash on site(We do not give change) or PayPal (in advance)